Field Trip General Information
During your field trip, there will be a costumed interpreter to help facilitate the overall program. However, all activities are led by you and the adults that come with you. We recommend that you recruit at least 2 adults for each “family group” (1 adult for every 10 children is the minimum, but 1 adult to 5 children is preferable). All adults are admitted free.
To ensure a fun educational experience, please make sure that all participants are dressed for the weather and surroundings of our outdoor rural environment.
- Program materials and activity instructions will be mailed to you 2-3 weeks prior to your field trip.
- Please let us know if you need program directions in Spanish, as well as English.
- Read through all of the confirmation materials as soon as you receive them.
- Please make a copy of the materials for each group leader.
- It is important to read these materials and bring them with you on the day of your field trip.
Choose and reserve a program option at least four weeks before your scheduled visit. Otherwise, program options/activities will be assigned by Four Mile staff.
Please contact Four Mile Historic Park's Education Department prior to your visit with any and all questions.