PIONEER | $35
Benefits for an individual or senior couple (ages 65+)
SETTLER | $50
Benefits for 1 or 2 named adults living in the same household PLUS their own children (up to 18 years of age, immediate family). Also includes: 10% discount on Summer Day Camp Tuition and Children's Birthday Parties
HOMESTEADER (GRANDPARENTS) | $100
Includes Settler benefits plus two special event passes. Grandparents enrolling at this level cover themselves (1 or 2 named adults living in the same household) and their grandchildren.
Please call the Membership Office at 720-865-0803 (daily, 9-5) to change/upgrade your existing membership to include your grandchildren.
59'ERS | $250
Includes Homesteader benefits plus four event passes & four admission passes.
WAGON MASTER | $500
Includes 59'ers benefits plus two tickets to Colorado Corks & Cuisine (held towards the end of May each year).
TRAIL BLAZER | $1,000
Includes Wagon Master benefits plus $150 facility rental discount.
Contact Four Mile Historic Park's Membership Department for more informaiton on our Membership program and the many educational programs offered throughout the year.
About Membership at Four Mile Historic Park
Four Mile Historic Park is a unique location that serves as a 12-acre portal into Colorado and Denver’s history. Four Mile engages in education and historic preservation, as well as fundraising activities, for the production, presentation, and advancement of western cultural history. When you become a member, you become a part of a community that protects this extraordinary window into the past, located just four miles from the center of our busy metropolitan city. By supporting our nonprofit mission with your membership purchase, we thank you by offering you exclusive privileges for members only, including:
• Free general admission to Four Mile Historic Park
• 10% off all purchases at the Four Mile Historic Park General Store
• An invitation to our members-only events
• A subscription to the Four Mile Post e-newsletter
• Discounted and free admission to special events and programs, such as Theater at Four Mile Historic Park, Colorado Corks &Cuisine, Four Mile Rendezvous, and more!
• Continued preservation of the Four Mile House Museum, Denver's oldest standing structure.
• Conservation of the museum collection.
• Year-round educational programming for over 17,000 youth each year.
• Care and feeding of the Park's livestock
• Conservation and maintenance of our historic vehicles: Stagecoach, Prairie Schooner, and other horse-drawn conveyances.
• Planting and maintenance of our Heritage Gardens.
• Free public programs and events.
• Scholarships for under-served youth to attend our many educational programs throughout the year.
• Construction of additional interpretive spaces, such as the Blacksmith Shop, Summer Kitchen, and Miner & Trapper Cabin.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUPPORTS